Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Frozen Waters


Hey guys...long time no post, huh?
But now I am back...And with something weird, too..

You see people..

Late last night, there I was trying hard to go to sleep but unsuccessful in doing so...My mind kept wandering in to weird stuff like winter and summer (That's because it was very hot last night despite the fact that it rained)..

Then I wondered..how life would be if it snowed in Maldives..Hmmm, I had thought...

It'll be reaalllyyy cold -and I love cold weather, by the way- cold enough to freeze the water...

AND THEN IT HIT ME, PEOPLE!!

If the water freezes, so would the oceans!! And I can skate along the 'frozen waters' to any island!!

Then when I woke up in the morning, I laughed at my stupid thoughts...(I knew it was stupid because oceans never freeze)..then I thought of sharing it here.

...and bada-bing bada-boom! Here I am!

5 comments:

shaayan said...

sounds like a typical you thought... :P There's beauty in it, though :)

CuTie CheeekZ said...

haha.... itz funny.. really wish it would happen we dont have to pay money to go to island just icekate and we are there... haha

Unknown said...

haha i agree with shayatha.

shai said...

it wud be kewl.........:p

waltts said...

Not just to any island, you can skate to any country you want! :D