Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Here's to my lovely cousin who is in London now.

It has been a month since you left, but I still remember the last few weeks of September, as if it was yesterday.
I remember how everyone was so busy, and almost everyday we had to order food in. I remember all the shopping trips, I remember all the fashion shows you walking around with your winter clothes. I remember all the farewell plans, and the farewells itself. And I remember, eating at Dinemore, and fighting over this piece of fish. :|
And most of all, I remember waking up early morning, and going to the airport. That is like yesterday morning. We all woke up so early, got dressed, and skyped with Shaayatha. And boo came so early and stayed without knocking on the door. And then we all walked to the airport. It was a nice day. :) 

So, I just want you to know that it has been a long month, and I miss you very much. And that I can't wait to see you again. 

Just know, that wherever you go, no you're never alone, you will always get back home (8)

Okay, now Imma be mean. 'Cause that's what I do. Yes, you are gone. Big deal. You'll come back next month and stuff. Pfft, just study. And be a little more active on Facebook and stuff. -.-




                                                                 The airport scene.

Okay, now I'm done. Toodles. 

And yes, if you cry after reading this, I will jump off the balcony. Keep in mind. *im watching you* 

No comments: